Hire A Scissor Lift at NZ
He has been in the business a long time and will give you great advice, low prices and fast, efficient service.
And that’s not All We Offer When You Hire Scissor Lift from Us
- All of our hire scissor lift and boom lifts comply with AS1418… safe to use
- Our hire machines are maintained regardless of cost to ensure the best possible reliability
- Machines in stock now for lightning delivery
- New Zealand lowest prices, special rates for long term hire – call for details
- In the unlikely event of a breakdown. We will sort it fast… to keep you working
- Great advice with a fast, friendly service
What our clients say
Need Some Help?
Or just phone us on 022 699 8901
Hire Scissor Lifts Specifications Comparison Table
GET A QUOTE
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions of Hire Scissor Lift
Answer: We can supply scissor lifts on trailers up to around 12m working height, the most common working height that customers will tow is around 7.8m working height, larger than that delivery via one of our transport companies is often easy for you.
Answer: Electric scissor lifts tend not to work if they are tilted more than 1.5 degrees side to side and 4 degrees front to back. If the slope is only just too much of an angle you can often use thin ply to drive onto allowing the machine to safely operate.
Answer: If you are an employee or are using the scissor lift for business purposes then yes you should have adequate training.
If you are using the machine for your own personal use then you don’t need an EWP Licence however, we do recommend it, we can provide EWP training if required. Click here to learn more about EWP Training
Answer: We offer further discounts for long term hires, we’ll work with you and your budget to make the scissor lift hire affordable for you.
If you have any other questions let us know, or to hire fill out one of the contact us forms or simply give us a call today.